1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bugs with Telemetry

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by RoloFuentes, Jun 24, 2021.

1. RoloFuentes

RoloFuentes Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello,

I have tried for bout 12 - 14 hours AMS2, and I have identified 2 bugs with the Telemetry of the game, and its solution for me.

Specs (if they are needed for anything): I5 10600K, 2080S, Rift, SRS + Thanos with SFX150 4 actuators (Motion) with MC, SimHub for transducers and vibrating motors.

1) Every time I change something on my PC it gets disconnected (Change a device from a USB port, change a setup on any program, update a driver or reinstall a USB driver, etc)

Solution: Reboot the PC open all programs related (SRS, Steam VR, Open VR, SImHub), start PC2, start anything (race, time trial, race, etc) get in the car, drive 1 second, pause, exit the game, open AMS2 and it works again (sometimes need to do this procedure twice)

2) Every time I'm in a time trial, race with AI, etc and I restart the race or the session, all telemetry is about doubled, the rig moves much much faster and distances are about doubled (need to confirm that) but it's double aggressive for sure.

Solution: Exit the race and start again, never use restart.... if I want to show off my rig and show how much it moves to someone.. I will restart the race... hahaha

Hope someone looks at this info, the only game that happens this is with AMS2 so for the future, maybe could find a fix.