1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera too bumpy

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by WhippyWhip, Apr 4, 2020.

1. handz

handz New Member

Still there with these settings..there on all cars but much more noticeable on the the formula cars

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

My recommendation is pretty much the exact opposite (use helmet cam in-game):
    20211203105826_1.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. handz

handz New Member

Thanks azaris I will give these a try

4. chabalian

chabalian New Member

For a horizon that does not move and a view that does not give you seasickness, with the cockpit or helmet camera, here are the settings that seem to me to be the best. In your opinion ?
    upload_2022-1-3_19-56-48.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. handz

handz New Member

Yes I agree those are the best settings. But I feel it's a problem within the madness engine as there is still movement that goes in sync with the ffb..totally kills the sim for me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nats

Nats Member

No it bothers me like mad as well lol !!!

The bonnet view in the PCars games werent bumpy at all like they is it in this game. The bonnet camera definitely needs some damping to remove some of the bumpiness. I drive using that view all the time and, especially in the Formula cars, the bumpiness of the view is just completely over the top!!

I dont like driving in cockpit view but that view is very smooth compared to the bonnet view. Games should cater for all player styles not force players to use cockpit view.

I also wish you could set a camera view for each car and save it. So you could for example set the camera up just for the Formula Ultimate so that the front wheels were visible in bonnet view and use those settings every time you use that car. How difficult would that be I wonder? As when I play in the bonnet view I like to be able to see some of the front of the car as a reference point. Some cars you cant see anything like the P1 cars and in some cars the bonnet view is too low to be representative of the driver eye line. All things I would like to be able to address in this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1