1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot see poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cargame.nl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. cargame.nl

cargame.nl New Member

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

If you are referring to the Pool for future features, that's only for members who bought the Membership pack (here at the forum) or has the season pass!

3. cargame.nl

cargame.nl New Member

Yeah I am referring to that... It's sad, because I would like to see if any improvements on the multiplayer environment can be expected -before- I buy anything. Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, I all have seen it fail on this point and its just a waste of money to see another race simulator doing the same thing; only outputting tracks and cars... It's all nice and stuff but this is already been done by AC. Makes no sense to do the same, does it?

4. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You just have to wait a while to see how AMS develops, the current priority is "more content".
    Perhaps after the content, the game improvement and bug fixes will come on the table.
    The poll is pointing towards AI improvement and drivetrain developments (turbo and ERS)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kevin Peat

Kevin Peat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The problem is most people are willing to pay for new content but expect new sim features to come for free as part of the purchase price which makes it impossible to run a business on that alone (see ISI). I think Kunos have struck a good balance on this, if people keep buying the DLC then they keep adding features to the sim.

Outside of iRacing MP participation is pretty poor in all sims and if you are looking for iRacing style features and participation levels then that probably isn't going to be happening with AMS. iRacing has taken many years of expensive subsidies from their backers to get to this situation so it's hard to see someone making a rival anytime soon.

Reiza have added a lot of cool new features to AMS this year but if they are not features that interest you then maybe keep your money in your pocket and see what 2017 brings.

• Like Like x 1