Can't create dedicated server after 1.4 update

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by kmikiwi, May 31, 2017.

1. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

Hi there, my problem is this...

After the 1.4 update I can't create a dedicated server...

It shows empty the vehicle select with any class/series

[​IMG]

I just update the game, I was using the dedicated server since long time directly the game and was working... I donno use the dedicated server standalone because doesnt work for me.

Thanks!

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Apologies, wrong file went up with the last udpate and then Steam was down for a while. It´s been sorted now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

It works now, thank you Renato. :)

4. Maiquel Bruno

Maiquel Bruno New Member

Hello,

I have always used dedicated servers for both GSC and AMS. So, I believe it's after the latest updates, I can not open dedicated server for AMS. I get to open normally, but my server does not appear in the lobby. Only I can connect via LAN, and my friends can not see the open server.

It is worth mentioning that the GSC server is working normally, it is seen in the lobby and everyone can connect correctly.

I have already performed all possible procedures, such as opening ports, firewal and reset on the router and the host and nothing solved. I checked the integrity of the files, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely and nothing solved.

Remembering that until days ago it worked perfectly without any mistake.

I await an answer for this problem