Car list with pics, including cockpits

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Roenie, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Roenie

Roenie 90s Gamer

I made a car list with images (external + cockpit), engine specs and some brief descriptions.
    An overview of the cars to make it easier to choose what to drive.

Libre Office Writer .odt file download

Note I can't take requests to change, or add to the list, as it's taken up too much of my time already. That's why I'm releasing it as a .odt, not a PDF; so that you can modify it as you see fit.

The images are larger than their displayed size and can be enlarged without quality loss - up to a point, or viewed full size in an external program via the right mouse button menu (in Libre Office) or however else you figure it out. ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank you, it was interesting to read your opinions on the cars, especially those regarding cockpit visibility. A suggestion, if I may: spend a week driving only the cars you didn't categorise. You might find a gem in there. :)

3. Roenie

Roenie 90s Gamer

Hi Scraper, thanks.

The ones I didn't include details and images of - for anyone wondering, as mentioned at the bottom of the file, are: ARC Camaro, Camaro SS, Drift, Formula Truck / Dirt / Vee, Kart, Mini, Lancer Evo Rallycross, Opala Stock road version, Puma Luminari road version, Superkart, Supertruck.

I've driven all of them and decided to leave these out due to personal lack of interest and that probably goes for most people. Less bloat makes for a more useful car list... but if I had to name the standouts between these it would be the Mini and (Super)Karts. I think most people understand what to expect from those. :) All of these are kind of niche...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019