1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cmon guys

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Revhed, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

You can call us fanboys, no problem. But calling us clowns is overshooting a bit my good man!
    And this is my last post you have to deal with. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I found it interesting that you call the UI things "basic stuff" but can't use the basic shift key to adhere to the most basic rule of writing with proper capitalization for people to take your basic and greatly entitled feedback seriously.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Michael3

Michael3 Active Member

Well why not just spend 5 minutes further thought to figure out how to capture the data? Rather than being an idiot here? If your goal is actually to play AM2 and use setups then getting one of the telemetry apps and capturing the data might not be as handy as having the information inside the game, but it should work and avoid having to try and drive around with telemetry display up.

There's no set tyre temperature anyway is there? Whatever AC is doing it's not telling you the I/M/O tyre temperature during a lap or laps when you're in the pits. Because there isn't a single number for that.

4. YOUNG IL YOON

YOUNG IL YOON crossfieldz_ROK AMS2 Club Member

Main reason of glitch remaining is priority matter.
    Every reiza member were new beginners of new engine. they keep digging and improving until now. so they work with priorities. the glitch you've said has lower priority than others. that's all.
    I recommend you to read whole change logs from first release to recently. it proves what reiza did and where they going.
    if you think fixing that glitch is more important than other development, you can start discuss anytime with clear reasons and clear minds.
    overheated engine, tyres and mind won't helpful anything.
    IMO communication is like mirror. blame calls blame but discussion calls discussion.
    so please be gentle someday.:D
    have a nice weekend folks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1