1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition system?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Germano Cervini, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

Good evening, he wanted to know, if anyone knows where they stand with the "competition system" like the one RF2 has already introduced, why can't I find any news? I'm worried...........

2. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

hello, nobody gives me news ?, possible that the members say "Auto 2", they are not working for this thing ?, a system similar to what ACC or RF2 has.

3. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Car physics and netcode are still under active development, not much point focusing on a competition system when most people can't even run leagues successfully yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Squalido

Squalido New Member

They probably have it still planned, but as mentioned above, they are still focusing in core functionality.

What we don't know is if it is going to be a system like PC2 (just the online ranking) or something like rFactor2/ACC/RaceRoom (scheduled races with some sort of ranking). Be aware that some of those games just recently introduced this after several years of being released, so I would be patient with AMS2 in this regard. But yes, if they manage to solve the issues related with multiplayer, a system with scheduled races in AMS2 will be amazing, as neither of the other sims have the huge variety of cars/tracks in their base game compared to AMS2.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TheM4fun

TheM4fun New Member