1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Championship issue

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Erik G, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Erik G

Erik G New Member

I am trying this here instead. Noone else seem to have this issue or maybe I am nitpicking.

Championship flags and penalties, there is only one option: Full Course Yellow on or off. There is no other choice of flags and penalties on creation of the championship. Consequently the only in-game 'flag' is the Full Course Yellow. No yellow flags (caution) when there are normal accidents. No blue flags for cars being lapped, or at the very least they ignore being flagged by an invisible blue flag. No white flags for slow cars on track. And so on. There are no settings for track cutting et cetera either.

All flags and penalties settings are on in the main menu options. In a single race I can set up 'rules and regulations' so the functionality is in the game. But I can't find it anywhere in the custom championship setup.

Please help! I really enjoy racing against the AI in this sim.