1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do GT cars not like accelerated fuel rate?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JavierZumaeta, May 20, 2023.

1. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

So I did a 1 hour 30 minute race in the GTEs with accelerated fuel burn. Easily done in 3 fuel stops. Full tank, rich mix, no need to fuel save or anything of the sort. But the AI pitted 4 times for fuel, all at the time same, easily beaten since I only stopped 3 times.

Do any of you guys have experience with the GTE or GT3s - should they be kept at real fuel burn rate?

2. Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Did you run practice and qualy sessions? Weird that they all pitted on the same lap, I don't think accelerated fuel rate should be a problem, seems like they all underfueled the car each time. You can try doing the same race, but retire on the start and check the fuel level of the cars and see if the AI have full tanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

I ran quali. Well it's good that it's not something you've experienced. I'll keep a look-out. Eager to hear from others confirming that fuel rate isn't much of a concern.