1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early Backer Question

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BillingsRacer, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BillingsRacer

BillingsRacer New Member AMS2 Club Member

Quite some time ago I entered the Early Backer program, or at least thought I did. I remember signing up, having to link to my Steam account and all that. I did not want to mess around with Betas and real early stuff so I just waited and kept busy with the old Automobilista, where I still enjoy lots of good racing. Anyway, I decided that maybe I should start getting ready since the game is getting close to release. I came back here and couldn't find information on the Early Backers anymore. I guessed that maybe I had to go to Steam to get a current copy, but couldn't find anything there either. I contacted Steam support, they said that I should contact Reiza. Problem is I don't know who, where, or how to do that. Can anyone here help?

2. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This is purely a guess but the link on the right hand bar to the Reiza 51 beta forum might be the first place to go.

3. BillingsRacer

BillingsRacer New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks a million!! Took a little doing, but I found the right guy to talk to. Didn't know what the Reiza 51 forum was for until now.