External Ring Goânia

Discussion in 'Automobilista Discussão em Português' started by João Rafael França, Nov 17, 2018.

1. João Rafael França

João Rafael França João Rafael França

Hi guys, I have the following situation, since 2016 with the formula truck and Game Stock Car Extreme our league has the desire to play a race in the external sector of the runway of Goiânia, considering that of official oval we only have the one of Jacarepaguá we decided to use the original track of Goiânia (thanks Reiza the track is animal) and also turn it into an oval. At the beginning of July of this year we took firm in the project and finally, the track left the dream and became reality, we made the track work in the AMS, however, we found an obstacle: The track did not set the lap time, we tested all categories and none it worked, we moved some command lines in the .AIW and .GDB files and voila, the time began to be computed, but, at the end of the lap time does not close, now I bring the following question in which command and / or file Do I have to move so that time is correctly marked on all laps? Thank you in advance for your attention.