1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec DD2 & CSPv3 not recognized after 1.2.1.2/1.2.1.4

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Esa Ahonen, Aug 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

Hi

I came back after the update and my DD2 was no longer recognized by AMS2. I deleted the settings directory and tried to reconfigure as it was before but AMS2 doesn't seem to see it at all. It is not recognized even as Custom. When I try to assign the steering left and steering right, nothing happens. Pedals are also not recognized.

Fanatec property page works fine and all the other sims work fine (as did AMS2 before).

Where to look at?

Edit: I got the version number wrong but I can't edit the topic. I'm talking about 1.2.2.0, got confused from how Steam showed the versions.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. Daniel Isbarn

Daniel Isbarn New Member

Hallo, ich habe genau das gleiche Problem und habe das Spiel auf und ab Dateien gelöscht alles bringt nichts. Haben Sie den v3 am Lenkrad oder getrennt?

3. Daniel Isbarn

Daniel Isbarn New Member

Hi, I have exactly the same problem and have installed the game up and down files deleted everything brings nothing. Do you have the v3 on the steering wheel or disconnected?

4. Daniel Isbarn

Daniel Isbarn New Member

I use it separately and the pedals are recognized. What is funny with the assignment he tells me that there are too many inputs. I'm trying to change that tonight, but I don't really want to do that

5. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

My pedals are connected to wheel. And neither are recognized.

6. Indihubi

Indihubi New Member

since the update I have to constantly reassign the steering wheel. It's very difficult and sometimes not at all. When I've finally made it, I'll be able to drive. The next day everything starts all over again. Very frustrating that I gave up.
    Please help, I wrote to support and got no answer

7. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

It's interesting that nobody from Reiza answers to this. It's been three whole days since I first wrote and I'm currently unable to use it.

8. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Apparently you are an inquisitive type, then you should also notice that your fellow DD2 users do not respond. I can't imagine there being only 2 DD2 users.
    My pedals are recognized,
    Maybe it'll help if you also mention what you've already done to get them going again?

9. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

I can't make any conclusions of someone NOT answering to this post. I already wrote in the first message what I've tried.

You don't mention your wheelbase or pedal type yourself so how is this helpful?

10. SaxOhare

As asked, they are in my signature, (perhaps my signature isn't visible?)
    I can't see your hardware signature.

11. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

Ok, so I didn't read the signature, my bad. You don't have your CSPv3 connected to a DD2 so you just came here to tell me my ask for support was somehow wrong.

You also said I didn't tell what I've tried - I did, in the first post which you didn't even bother to read. So what was your real input on this issue? Zero. Just whining.

Why are these forums even here if one can't ask for help on a issue? There's always one of you who feel personally attacked if someone else is having a problem with your dear sim. That's stupid beyond words.

But don't worry, I'll go away and leave AMS2 for good this time. You are really making a good job of promoting your beloved sim.

12. SaxOhare

the fact that you found it interesting that no one reacted from reiza triggered me, it struck me that you do not find it interesting that no fellow DD2 users respond,

Good luck

13. rpstar

rpstar New Member

I'll respond
    Yeah, they screwed things up big time. I was hoping the new update would help but on my DD1 with separate (ie: separate usb) fanatec v3 pedals it now will at least recognize my wheel again but not the pedals. This is crap. Tired of them screwing up the game. Wish I had never bought it in the first place and especially not the recent track pack. ::( Fix this you morons.

14. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Please refrain from insults...have you guys already tried switching the USB ports for your device?

Have you tried to use less devices at USB at once for a test.

Such issues are frustrating of course, which shouldn't mean, you start hostile attitude against other people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fer57

Fer57 New Member

A mi me pasa lo mismo con mi TS-PC desde la ultima actualización no me lo reconoce y lo he intentado de todas las maneras. No me parece de recibo, ni Justo que por una actualización tengamos que estar haciendo modificaciones y cambios cuando antes todo iba bien. Creo que desde Reiza deberían tomar nota de los fallos e intentar solucionarlo en una pronta actualización. Por lo menos dar una respuesta de que se hacen eco del problema y están con ello.