1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec DD2 New Driver v372 - problem with shift paddles

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Rafa Fleury, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Rafa Fleury

Rafa Fleury Member AMS2 Club Member

Installed the new driver. New Fanalab now supports AMS2 so I was really excited.

Had to re-configure all settings on ACC and iRacing. Same for AMS2, everything seems to be working except the shift paddles. Anyone having the same issue? USed auto clutch but still same problem. Any other troubleshoot I should try?

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I have the APM on a V2 rim and have no shift issues.

3. Rafa Fleury

Thx @F1Aussie ! I wonder if I should reset or delete a preference file. What settings are you using for your base? Are you using custom or DD2 with V2 one?

4. F1Aussie

I actually am on DD1, using the standard settings, only changed the ffb from 42 to 50, turned itm off and tweaked a couple of display settings, that is all. Do the paddles work in other games? If it have you tried testing them in the fanatec properties?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rafa Fleury

It does work on ACC and iRacing as well as on the Fanatec proprieties. On the other thread it was suggested to check “map sequential shifter to the paddles”. I am away this week so will give it a try when I am back next week. Cheers.

6. F1Aussie

No worries, I hope you get a solution

• Like Like x 1