1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FFB feeling changed in new update V1.2.4.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by m1244, Oct 5, 2021.

1. m1244

m1244 New Member

Hello noble racers!

I'm using Thrustmaster T150 RS wheel. I know that T150 is a low-end cheap whell but I didn't felt FFB like this before (on v1.2.3.1) ; even on any sim. AMS 2 was THE BEST for me!

After patched new version (v1.2.4.1) -or a small 100 MB micro patch on yesterday- , my wheel's FFB behaviour has changed badly. Now FFB fells to me so undetailed and I can't feel oversteer correctly.

I tried changing the settings and optimizing FFB feeling but I couldn't manage to get the old taste somehow.

I tried changing FFB Type to CUSTOM and using old ffb_custom_settings.txt file. Then nothing has changed. I reviewed these old & new files and I realized that two files is the same.

I felt very good and understandable FFB in version v1.2.3.1 with using these values:

Type: Default
    Gain: 65
    Low force boost: 30
    fx: 3
    damping: 0

Does anyone have any ideas or experience the same issue like me?

Thank you for your interest, and sorry for my bad English. As I'm not a native.

2. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy New Member

Same issue for me. I have an accuforce wheel. I did some troubleshooting and it looks like the problem is the clutch is being pressed by the in game driver even when I don't touch it. I confirmed its not an issue with my pedals by binding the clutch to a keyboard key. This also happens when you set the car to automatic instead of manual. if you watch the in game feet of the driver, you can see the left foot is rapid fire tapping the clutch a bunch when you take a turn for some reason. This kills the power and you can feel it in the steering wheel as a chunk chunk chunk feeling like you went over some curbs.