G29 rotation

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Connor daniels, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Connor daniels

Connor daniels New Member

Hey! So I got automobilista about a week ago now and have been constantly trying to set up my wheel with no luck. The day I got it, the wheel was not even recognised at all, no inputs worked, like it didn't exist. However today, I tried agaim, and fortunately that was fixed. I was able to bind axis, buttons etc, and (partly) drive. However, I simply cannot find a way to change my wheel rotation degrees. I have it set to 218 for most games in Logitech ghub. I know this is pretty damn low, but it's what I like. After trying for about 20 minutes in a session to make it less than 900, I did not come to any success. I managed to get 450, but this still is a mile to high for my liking. After finally realising I can't be in a game whilst Changing the rotation, I exited it out and changed the rotation in game to 220. Still no luck, it remained on 450 degrees. I also tried auto rotation, have all the sensitivity and rates to the max. Simply don't know what to do, and it's almost impossible for me to drive like this. Any help appreciated, thanks! (I have already followed the usual steps like reinstall, reset controller settings etc)