Game Crashing When Loading To Track

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Oorjit07, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Oorjit07

Oorjit07 New Member

Hey
    I have been playing the game for a few months now, but in the last week or so, after installing a conversion of the rFactor WES mod, my game started crashing. I unistalled the mod and replaced everything with the Steam Intergrity check. However, every time I load up a race or test, no matter the car/track combo, my game ctd's immediately. I have tried pretty much every Reiza car and track, as well as some Patrick tracks as well.

Attached Files:

2. Gilles Lalonde

Gilles Lalonde MotherDawg

Hi,
    You are on Reiza's forums. If the issue is related to a Reiza product... you'll get an answer.
    If your question is on a third party... There are better forums to get help.
    I looked at your trace.
    1- when you quit and restart, rename the trace file. I think your file is 3 restart long.
    As it is a third party mod, you have to follow what the mod says. The trace looks like it's missing cars.
    As stated :

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

This Mod replaces and supersedes the EEC LMS Mod V1.7 and EEC Endurance Series V2.1

This Mod will overwrite your EEC LMS Mod if installed. YOU NEED the EEC GT3 MOD V2.2 to run this Mod.

Summary of changes and updates in Version 2.3 (See the enclosed Readme files for full details)

Have fun but post in a mod related board.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019