1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group C cars grip under acceleration

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Bloodhound, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

I've spent a bit if time in the Group-C cars (not in RL:() and they are much better, imo.
    With the amount of power they make, it makes sense that they can spin the tires at slower speeds (for lack of downforce). They do corner extremely well at speed, though (until they come unglued), as expected. :)

2. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Tested all of them on dry conditions at spa 1993, so far really good feel. Like really good, favourites being the Porsche and the Nissan, the only one I really have a problem with is the Corvette, on my wheel with the default ffb it feels extremely woobly, like dangerous going into eau rouge and radillon. The nissan on the other hand feels really complacent while the porsche feels a little bit more nervous but enough to handle.

3. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

The Sauber Merc would be the car I’m interested in. I’m a little gun shy about dedicating my time to be disappointed, again.

4. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek "Love the Simulation You're Dreaming In." AMS2 Club Member

The high-speed instability of the Corvette is a known issue, and I believe it's marked for another look by the dev's. It was worse before but, it's still wanders a little at top speed.

• Like Like x 1