1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP AMS2 PARALLELS MACBOOK PRO M1 CHIP

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Lorran, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Lorran

Lorran New Member

Hello guys, im trying to play ams2 with macbook pro m1 using parallels with Windows ARM, but the game keep flashing all the shaders and textures, and when i go to configuration it says its not possible to save that configuration, i've tried to reinstall and check ams2 files, there is any solution please?

2. Lorran

Lorran New Member

3. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, Lorran, and welcome to this forum.

Your hardware is outside of the supported specifications for Automobilista 2. Even though similar games may run well for you, there is no guarantee that you'll be able to get AMS2 to run well on your hardware. To me it sounds like your problem is related to graphics card drivers, but it could also be something else.

(Even though your setup is unsupported, there is still a possibility that someone else has been successful and will post their solution here. But I haven't come across anyone else who has tried getting AMS2 to run on Mac M1 hardware.)

• Like Like x 1