1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here is my Blog-Forum Automobilista French

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Christy, May 29, 2018.

1. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi all,
    I became a fan of your Automobilista simulation. But in France very few forums promote this great game.

For a month I worked to create a blog-forum on this simulation in order to raise awareness of it.

I opened a youtube channel or I will create tutorial videos.

I opened a group on steam!

In short I work for you :) because my passion is overflowing, this despite my being a woman and it is not very common in this male environment.

Here is the site: - Jeu simulation AMS Automobilista Ligue multijoueur débutant

• Like Like x 2
  2. Christy

Christy Member AMS2 Club Member

Better understand IA:

In this world of simulation pilots, there are almost no beginners or they are hiding! and it is for this reason that I created my blog-forum in the hope of meeting other beginners, to exchange with them and to help each other.

This by creating an F1 career, and we are 4 beginners to make the same career. and it's really interesting to compare our progress. But it would be much better, if we had with us a simulation pilot with a very good level so that he could advise us.

So if there is one of you, a passionate and interested person to help us it would be really majestic.

Here is the Forum blog address where you can help us.
    rf2-automobilista.cd91.eu

link to download our career if you are interested:

http://img.cd91.eu/ams/career/careerF1.zip