1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Raiza - Paris city track without licence fee :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrunoB, Feb 22, 2021.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Oh man I just remember a great fictious city track from my GTP mod days(NR2003).
    Yes I know everybody wants only realistic tracks - but..
    But if we can have track layouts longtime dead why cant we have great city tracks like this.

ByTheWay: Driving as example the Sauber C9 GTP at full speed in the middle of a virtual Paris gets the adrenaline boiling - I garantee :p

Paris Gp Addition - N2K3-Track Addons

parisGTP Track.jpg
    BrunoBs Hippie car.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. BrunoB

ByTheWay: I dont know if any of you are old enough to remember the former F1 driver Jacques Villeneuves idea of a sci-fi formula racing game - Speed Challenge - from Ubi Soft.
    Hehe I was lucky enough to never buy the thing - but I can remember that his idea of creating a lot of fictional city tracks was something I found great.
    Paris, London and Montreal was mentioned - but I can remember I thought that if the city tracks was created with a high quality giving a lot of "realistic" town center atmosphere - then it could be something different from the slightly boring(IMO) and clinical racing tracks replicating the real world as is mandatory in all racing games.:)

paris.jpg paris2.jpg
    Speed Challenge: Jacques Villeneuve's Racing Vision - PC

3. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Basically Formula-E...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. BrunoB

What what?
    You gonna be kidding.
    The cars in the mentioned Speed Challenge wasnt simulated electric?:confused:

ByTheWay: But if you by Formula-E just mean that cars driving on city tracks is Formula-E Cars then I guess the organisers of Monaco GP, Long Beach and a lot of other city tracks maybe have another oppinion.:p

5. BrunoB

Found a few more pics on the attic from the GTP mod for NR2003 :D

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg