1. Badspacewizard

Badspacewizard New Member

Hi all. New member here. i am downloading the game today. going for VR play mostly using a G290 wheel. Any hints or advice welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stealthradek

stealthradek Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

My first days with AMS2 were spent driving every single car for at least few laps to see whether I like it or not. Some are uncontrollable monstrosities so if I couldn't control them I'd move on and try to remember to come back once I get better at throttle control. It's worth exploring that niche Brazilian series too, real fun to drive and you get that Club racing feeling too.
    This gives you a list of cars that you'd definitely enjoy. When testing cars rotate the tracks too so you discover them all at the same time. Similar to the cars there's some decent tracks "that few ever heard of" ;) but don't ignore them as you'll miss a lot. There's that fun factor when learning new tracks - there's plenty of material provided by Reiza.

Setting-wise - default worked for me pretty much seamlessly, adjust the bindings to you liking and enjoy the game.

Run few short races with AI as those are quite entertaining, especially with cars/tracks you're familiar with and just enjoy it :)

I also drive in VR and I've disabled all HUD apps and replaced them with CrewChief which is your virtual race engineer that speaks to you over radio. If you go for immersion - you're on good tracks!

If something isn't clear or you just want to ask - this forum is a good place to do so - plenty of knowledge here.

Enjoy and see you on track!

---------- edit ------------
    Just realised this is in AMS1 section :whistle:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  3. Badspacewizard

Badspacewizard New Member

Yea, sorry I posted this in the wrong section

4. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Just saw you arrived the right place. So no more info deeded here :D