1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to zoom the camera in and out when in free cam mode?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by dogryan100, Sep 6, 2018.

1. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

Hey everyone,

Recently I've been wanting to start taking photos etc. in Automobilista, but something I can't figure out is how to zoom the camera in and out when in free cam mode. I can move the camera around fine, but I just can't figure out how to zoom in and out. I know there is a setting for free cam zoom, but when I set those keys this video shows what happens when I press them:

2. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

To enter Free cam mode, press "Delete". Then you can zoom in/out, move camera position up/down, left/right with Numpad keys.

3. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

Yeah I've tried that, I was already in free cam mode in the video. No clue what do to.

Is there a way I can reset all of my kebinds? I've changed quite a lot and feel I might have accidentally changed something important here.

4. Dookie

Dookie New Member Reiza Backer

Alternatively you could map the fov+ fov- buttons to zoom via FOV and then switch to free cam and move it with the mouse