1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUD display on monitor scaling off the screen when in VR

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Ham4tw, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ham4tw

Ham4tw New Member

First off I must say this game runs really well in VR. I've been playing this in VR on the Quest 2 using the link cable. I have a 1440p monitor and HUD render is awesome for recording/streaming in VR.

When the (Oculus Graphics setting) render resolution is set to 1.0x (3248 x 1648) the HUD renders correctly on the monitor when playing in VR. I've got a new GPU so I'm now cranking the render resolution up to maximum of 1.7 (5408 x 2736) for the best image and I've noticed the HUD is only showing the top left corner elements and they appear more zoomed in than normal. Therefore I don't think the HUD display on the monitor is scaling correctly with the higher VR render resolution (see screenshot).

Attached Files:

2. Ham4tw

Ham4tw New Member

Checking back after 7 months. The game still does this, do any other players in VR have the same issue?