Hud Issues help please

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Daniel Pilha, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Daniel Pilha

Daniel Pilha New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a broadcaster and i have some issues with the AMS hud
    First i cannot manage to make the hud to show on monitor view neither small monitor nor big monitor. It only shows when i join the track.
    I know i need to create a .ini file ( overlay_monitor_big ) but the "save as" option does not work on editor, i click the save as option an nothing happens, therefore its impossible to create the "overlay_monitor_big.ini" file.
    Another thing, with the previous Game stock car i was able to load thirdpart widgets as the popular widgets made by prunn, i've tried with the AMS but if i ad any thirdpart file in the plugin folder the editor does not work anymore, it does not open. I know i can edit the original images on AMS but to be honest seems very odd on screen cause some usefull widgets are missing on the AMS version of dynhud. I have no idea how to code everything and make myself new workfull widgets...
    Please i would appreciate any help as i have a broadcast scheaduled for next thursday.
    Thanks

2. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

+ 1 for Prunn widgets, I wasn't able to install them too, help will be appreciated!!!