1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUD Problem VR Mirror |Oculus Rift S

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Bambooo, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

Hi everybody :D

Tried some different ideas but nothing will work. HUD in VR mirror/monitor is oversized permanent. It seems its the first quarter from the regular HUD, but mirror fits correct in the middle. Any solutions about this?

LOOOOL WHAT IS THIS :eek: ---> :hurrayreiza:

20220110192424_1.jpg

2. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

No solution?

3. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I haven't seen this before, so I don't know what can cause it to happen. Maybe it's the UI text size setting in Windows? Just a guess.

4. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

Hi Roar McRipHelmet,

UI text size is on basic setting. Joined some Project Cars 2 forums with exactly the same problem. Nobody has a solution to fix it beside "run AMS2 in windows mode with 2k/4k resolution to make HUD tactile and move it to the 1080p area and start the game in 1080p. But the HUD elements are still oversized, exactly the whole screen is one HUD o_O

One obviously fix I dont want to do is reduce my Oculus Rift S resolution from 2560x1440 to my 1080p screen resolution and I think here is the problem. The mirror/screen HUD is related to the Oculus resolution instead to the screen resolution.

reso.jpg

5. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

Solution? Support?

6. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

Its meeee again :)
    Its still not working.

7. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

Whenever I drive a formula car such as Formula USA over the oval in Monza...I notice the hud digits are hard to see...as if they're overlapping or something. I didn't bother to fix since there isn't anything I can do.

8. Bambooo

Bambooo New Member

This is a different problem as mine. Do a own thread ;)
    What about mine? Any solutions for this? Its not a "new" problem, it's since PC2...