1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I can´t run Automobilista" - Official troubleshooting topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Some windows update perhaps? I would open system restore and see if it has any restore points from yesterday / today listed and would restore to that if any is present.

2. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff Reiza Backer

Glad to hear it worked!
    I suggest you to remove the d3d9.dll and mods (if any) and run an integrity check through Steam...

3. VicPL

VicPL New Member

Hi! I haven't seen my particular problem mentioned here so I thought I'd give it a go.

I have been running some 305km AI races in order to verify performance changes made through upgrades.ini. I fast-forward through the event, start the race, DNF my car and FF it the rest of the way. Everything runs smoothly until the very end, after the race is over. When the AI cars get to the pits, the game freezes for about 2 seconds and then CTDs with no error message. The trigger apparently, is the first AI car parking in the pits. I tried it with short races and the crash did not happen then, which leads me to believe maybe it is memory related.

The log.log shows:
    redirecting CreateDevice
    redirecting device->Reset
    redirecting device->Reset
    redirecting device->Reset​

I tried checking file integrity, removing all mods and a fresh install.

Thanks in advance!

4. Paulo

Paulo New Member

Olá,

Recentemente formatei meu computador, que até então rodava o win 8.1 e agora coloquei o 10. Baixei o AMS certinho, e consegui joga-lo duas vezes, porém na terceira vez que fui entrar ele abre a tela de configuração (que aparece quando você instala pela primeira vez) e não entra no jogo, ele fica abrindo essa tela repetidas vezes mas não entra no jogo. Alguém sabe o que pode ser? Já mandei verificar integridade dos arquivos pela STEAM e tudo mais, mas não funcionou.

Se alguém puder dar uma ajuda, eu agradeço.

Obrigado

5. chronchrome

chronchrome New Member

I'm having the exact same issue as @VicPL . log.log shows the same message. Any suggestion as to what is going wrong?

6. chronchrome

chronchrome New Member

The trace file also shows the error:
    tire_manager 1163: Tire brand doesn't have compound index -1