1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I can´t run Automobilista" - Official troubleshooting topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence German localization/Testing Reiza Backer

Try v[1.5.25] in the rightclick-properties-beta menu of AMS in your library.
    This sounds like the Fanatec devices issue once again and this version number is the only one, not doing this to me, even the 1.5.30 has issues with performance, even when not crashing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there is also the bug with Thrustmaster hardware in combination that Dom mentioned causing issues for sure. Here it's the TH8A shifter that does probably also interfere.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

What Thrustmaster device you have?

3. jpmmuc

jpmmuc Active Member Reiza Backer

I tried already all versions incl. 1.5.25 and I don't get it running.

I use one MFD button box but without additional Thrustmaster drivers, it's shown as device in Windows. I'm using this box since many years and I know that AMS was stable also with this. So I'm not sure where the problem exactly originates.
    Link: MFD Cougar Pack

Edit:
    Tested now without the MFD Cougar button box (just disconnected) and AMS was running as expected incl. the VR mod. I had to change my button mappings because things like starter, seat movement are all on the button box. In VR keyboard is no alternative ...

-> Do you need more testing on my side to identify the root cause of the problem to fix it?

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  4. MarkLHP

MarkLHP New Member

Hello everyone, everything good? I bought a G29 and to start on the simulators, I bought the AMS1 because it runs on my computer. I even played it on the keyboard while my G29 didn't arrive. It worked normal and everything was fine. Yesterday my G29 arrived and I was already running to play in the Automobilista, and always when the G29 is plugged in USB, I click on Steam to run the game, it opens in full screen but remains on a black screen and never comes out of it. There's no sound, no video. If I close the game via the task manager, remove the G29 from the usb and open the game, it opens normally. I have already removed the 'Automobilista' folder from the Documents, I have uninstalled the game, I have already installed it again. I already ran as an administrator. Nothing works. The G29 is working normal on the computer (I played Euro Truck SImulator and BeamNG) and normal also on Playstation5. My only problem is actually running the AMS1.

Have installed Ghub and logitech gaming software.

Trace attached

5. RaceTobi

RaceTobi New Member Reiza Backer

I think thats the right place to ask
    My Game does Freeze when the game goes into Fullscreen
    And i tried everything from integrity check to deleting the .plr to a complete reinstall nothing helped

6. worms14

worms14 New Member

I have a problem for a long time, I cannot start the race.
    What can I do to make the game work for me?
    [​IMG]