1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I can´t run Automobilista" - Official troubleshooting topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence German localization/Testing Reiza Backer

Try v[1.5.25] in the rightclick-properties-beta menu of AMS in your library.
    This sounds like the Fanatec devices issue once again and this version number is the only one, not doing this to me, even the 1.5.30 has issues with performance, even when not crashing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there is also the bug with Thrustmaster hardware in combination that Dom mentioned causing issues for sure. Here it's the TH8A shifter that does probably also interfere.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

What Thrustmaster device you have?

3. jpmmuc

jpmmuc Active Member Reiza Backer

I tried already all versions incl. 1.5.25 and I don't get it running.

I use one MFD button box but without additional Thrustmaster drivers, it's shown as device in Windows. I'm using this box since many years and I know that AMS was stable also with this. So I'm not sure where the problem exactly originates.
    Link: MFD Cougar Pack

Edit:
    Tested now without the MFD Cougar button box (just disconnected) and AMS was running as expected incl. the VR mod. I had to change my button mappings because things like starter, seat movement are all on the button box. In VR keyboard is no alternative ...

-> Do you need more testing on my side to identify the root cause of the problem to fix it?

Last edited: May 5, 2021