i have couple questions, plz help .

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by wim imme, Mar 10, 2016.

1. wim imme

wim imme New Member AMS2 Club Member

hi guys,
    first of all : great game like game stock car .
    now with new update great FFB in my v2 base of fanatec with 360hz setting...

i have couple questions for dev's or other forum members :)

1 : i use 3 screens but the reply is Always on 1 screen ....
    2: how i can change the position of my in car mirrors because its very not good :) ( see screenshot)
    3: 360 hz : supports the clubsport v3 pedals brake rumble ??? 360hz has great ffb in my wheel now !!!
    4: map on screen is not working. i see just my car ( stip ) and no map or notting else ( see it on picture of mirror
    5: my grafic hud is not working. Temperture and tyre hud is working great. but its the hud of the pedals ( trottle,brake,clutch) i made a screenshot of it : i was pushing my trottle and clutch but you see notting on the hud.
    6: i have stuttering now also. maybe need to decrease grafics but i am using windows 8
    intel i7
    16gb ddr4
    gtx 980
    so i think its not a problem with a dx9 game .... i have fps above 150 to 200
    vsync off and multiview on.

So thx for this great game again !!!! and for a great free price :)
    love reiza studios .
    greatz from Belgium and big thx for the reply's i hope :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. wim imme

3 days and still no reply. great support here on the forum ...

3. Professionalsimracing.com

Professionalsimracing.com Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Mirrors are adjusted via seat adjustment plus alt, shift or ctrl key (can't remember which)

For stuttering it would help to include more information like your settings but try full screen if you are running windowed and there are also suggestions in AMS user manual on Steam.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wim imme

ok thx mate will test it.
    the stuttering is gone now . i have checked vsync on and it helps.
    my grafics settings are on full so everything maxed out. Before i got vsync off and then i got stuttering with fps of 160-250 on 3 screens. i am Always on full screen.

thx for your reply mate!

• Like Like x 1
  5. wim imme

i find the buttons and i tweaked with couple cars And indeed its the left shift button. thanks for that !. in f1 v10 car the mirrors are good
    but in the v8 cars my mirrors are not good even with tweaking. i dont understand it. My fov is 26 with triple screens. default is auwful.