I wonder...

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Bkim, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Bkim

Bkim Member AMS2 Club Member

I raced all day and im drunk. That is a good reason to write...i guess. AMS, build on an "old" rF1 engine. Peeps say its outdated, looking for something new: new physics, better graphics. I understand....being a long time at the same game and it will get boring. The reality never changes. Gravity is gravity and G forces are G forces, these will never change. But in games all devs are desperate in finding the ultimate code to be as close to reality as possible...strange isn't it? Give four devs teams the exact same instruction to build a car A, track B with the best physics and handling they can produce. I swear you will get 4 different cars that handle different on four tracks that look and feel different. In reality there is only 1 car and 1 track...period. The car may change due to its construction fase but the track is just the same track for all drivers. Back to the four devs...who nailed it? Ask the community and war will follow. Reiza, Kunos, Studio 397, Sector 3, SMS and Codemaster with their F1 franchise, all looking for the best solution to translate pure 3D -G force reality into a non G-force 2d experience. And we gamers are nuts to put on VR goggles, buying high tech racing stuff thinking we can race. Nope...we can play a game. It has nothing to do with reality. Being a real race driver, racing on a simulation works but racing a simulation, thinking you are a real race driver does not.

Reiza...you are created a hell of a racegame. My personal opinion is that i think this engine has created the best driving physics up to date. Many peeps will disagree, you are totally allowed to do so. I think Reiza nailed simrace driving in AMS. But in the end...we are all different, all looking for the best of the best which confirms the human ideology of existence: to evolve...or something like that. I do not know, im too drunk. I need to race.

Bye

• Like x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 2
  2. Scraper

Scraper Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There's never a beer icon when you need one.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1