1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immediate damage in Karting

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by BartZ, Oct 12, 2020.

1. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

As soon as lights go green I get severe damage warning and soon after a recommendation to pit. It happens the moment lights go green with no contact whatsoever. HUD stays at zero damage and the kart seems to behave.
    This happens in Kart Rental, GX390 and Kart Shifter.
    Anyone else has this problem?
    Edit: It's the brakes. I think the kart has one brake so the game gets confused and the other (unused) brake temp goes off the scale

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  2. TekNeil

TekNeil Take me back to the 2.4l, twin 50 weber days...

Been reporting this since day one, still not resolved...
    There should be front left/right brakes and a single rear brake.
    Also the clutch doesn't work at all on the shifters. (Hand operated in real life).

• Like Like x 1
  3. EmilG

EmilG Member AMS2 Club Member

The karts also overheat very easily. I did a 15 lap race at one of the karting tracks and I couldn't finish it as the temps got too high and the engine gave up.

Although the minor problems like these, the karts are WILDLY fun to drive, I fricken love them!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Boulton

Richard Boulton Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm getting the same ,good to understand what the issue is. Strangely I got it on the GX390 but not the Rental. Agree they're a lot of fun though, and Speedland is awesome.

5. pavig

pavig Member

Rental and shifter cart appear ok for me, it's the one gear mid tier karts that seem to be broken.

6. Dolphin

Dolphin New Member

And the AI on the Kart tracks needs improving - also on Ortana, which is awesome btw, some of the kerbs on Ortana are , I dunno - not good for the karts and you lose control a tad to easily. Maybe it's just me....