Is ams2 on the ISI engine?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Emir_de_Passy, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

Gran Turismo 7 (GT is a car category) is about to receive a bikes expansion... Driveclub (not "Rideclub") had it's bikes DLC. Midnight Club LA (the real M.C. is only about cars), that still is the best arcade racer around, have bikes.

Serious now: The thing about a bike game is that it's even niecher than the car drive sim nieche and Reiza would have to license tracks all over again and maybe waste a good time modeling it all (remembering that mos of Tourist Trophy critics were about "recycling content")... so a bikes DLC, even if with only two to four models, would bring even more players to AMS2, because it would work as a bonus content to a game that already have a lot of tracks and cars (to race against.. why not)

I always ask about this "Bike DLC" as a joke... but if someone put an effort to really do it, I only see Reiza winning. There are some stuff that is proved that can turn the tides in favor of a sim... as the free roaming maps (on AC), the organized online racing (iR) or a good "open" system (GT series and ACC), car/livery customization (MC, NFS, Forza, GT and even the Ride series), investment on e-sport... all car racing games that received bikes as an expansion/DLC were also praised by that and money were made.

Maybe someday I will organize this tough (because I don't want it to sound in the wrong way), but Reiza is loosing a lot of good opportunities to make money over AMS2. It's not something to discuss in a internet forum... but I hope to have the opportunity to visit Reiza someday and maybe by them I will have these ideas more organized.

2. jota.191

jota.191 (I'm Lando Garlando in AMS2 lobbies) AMS2 Club Member

Everything from Papyrus, later iRacing. AC physics are also independent from ISI afaik.

• Agree Agree x 2