1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jimmer has our back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msportdan, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member Reiza Backer

hmm gfx rubbish.?! I think its still looks good, and especially in replays the way the cars suspension reacts to bumps etc looks the most authentic out there!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Apolo27

Apolo27 New Member Reiza Backer

Hi, I think it's because of ignorance, not having the typical spa / monza gt3 combos .. The graphics maybe, although I personally think that ams1 looks beautiful, a clear and clean image ..
    I know, I'm ams1 lover xDD

• Like Like x 1
  3. sherpa25

sherpa25 Member Reiza Backer

Can you clarify which combo's (version?) these should be?

4. Apolo27

Apolo27 New Member Reiza Backer

Do not be offended please, if you play online at AC, ACC, PC2, Raceroom the most used combo is monza / spa gt3 .. Ams does not have that combo and that's why he said it could be a reason .. Personally I hate that combo .. It is my opinion not an absolute truth

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. cpcdem

cpcdem Member Reiza Backer

I am racing with 4-5 clubs in PCARS2 and very rarely do any of those "popular" combos, we usually prefer other tracks and other car classes, so that's not a factor at all for us. But AMS1, we never seriously considered racing with. With AMS2, if it turns out to be as good as we suspect it will be, I am sure a lot of clubs will start using it very quickly...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ivysaur

Ivysaur Member Reiza Backer

Ah man. I just re-discovered AMS after 2 years. It's probably the best sim I've ever played. Only the AI at the first few corners is one ram-fest. But they are on par with rFactor 2 and RR when it's all about racing. At last AMS AI isn't tail-brake light dancing in front me, lol.

Only whishes for AMS to copy Le Mans, Sebring and Nord from S397, cause Reiza gave them already a pack.

7. David Wright

David Wright Member Reiza Backer

I'm pretty sure Reiza didn't "give" S397 any packs. These are branded as Reiza packs so presumably Reiza gets income from the sale of these packs with S397 no doubt taking a cut. The benefits to Reiza were presumably the rather larger user-base for rF2 than AMS giving potential for more sales, plus experience of the rF2 engine as part of the evaluation process for choosing an engine for AMS2.

It is an interesting question as to whether S397 could produce DLC for AMS2. My guess is they wouldn't want the hastle of learning a new engine unless they saw the Madness engine as a possible replacement for the current ISI engine.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2