Labels/Names for camera sets in replay mode when hitting "page down"

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Alistair McKinley, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello there,

I want to know how you can find out which replay cam is being used when you toggle "page down" on the keyboard. There are several camera sets like in RaceRoom Racing experience but in AMS these sets are not labelled. It's really difficult to see which set is being used at present when you want to record footage, for example. There is clearly a change/switch of the camera set when hitting "page down" on the keyboard.
    Would it be possible to give these camera sets names (like in RaceRoom Racing: aerial, static, action, TV)?
    That would be very useful.
    Today, I was toggling through the different sets and found a very good one. But later on, after using another angle, I couldn't find this particular set anymore.

I hope I could make my problem clear. It's very difficult to describe it in a foreign language.
    Thanks for your help in advance!

2. Alistair McKinley

Bump.

Today during a training session at Hockenheim, track side camera descriptions appeared on the left bottom screen when I hit "page down". I was watching the replay of my last lap in the "garage replay mode" - not via the replay centre.
    Unfortunately, I can't remember how these descriptions appeared. (If I hit another button in a advance.)

Please help me. I want to have these descriptions in replay mode, as well.
    It's so much easier to record footage because you can dial in the camera set you want in the first place.

3. Alistair McKinley

Maybe I should post that into the suggestions thread, as well.
    Yesterday, I found out that the descriptions appears if you're "live" on track - not in replay mode.
    I'd would be really grateful if we could have the tackside camera descriptions in replay mode.
    (At Hockenheim there are 5 cameras sets called "Trackside Camera Group 1" to "Trackside Camera Group CYCLE".