1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas and thanks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tpw, Dec 25, 2020.

1. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I was just taking some time to digest my Christmas lunch and reflect on a ****house year defined by disease, geopolitical lunacy and collective social media stupidity, and realised that in 2020 AMS2 was one of the few good things that gave me something to enjoy and look forward to. Pretty much exactly when my city went into lockdown AMS2 was released - beautiful, incomplete, full of bugs and rough edges but also full of potential. It's been a really entertaining and occasionally frustrating year watching Renato and the team improve the game at a rate which is just astonishing, especially considering the difficult conditions everyone's under. And here we are at the end of the year with AMS2 IMHO in a pretty bloody good state: it looks wonderful, is fast loading and really well optimised, has a great and diverse range of standard and non-standard tracks and cars, most of which feel and handle phenomenally (and are constantly improving), the AI are in another galaxy from where they started out, and the devs are chipping away at the various inconsistencies and bugs in the audio and UI.

So I'd just like to say thanks to everyone involved: Renato and the Reiza team for their incredible dedication, generosity, hard work and patience, all the beta and release testers and bug reporters whose feedback helps the game improve, all the forum members helping people get the best out of the game, the people starting to trickle out the FFB and skin mods, the streamers promoting the game, the screenshotters highlighting the content on this and other forums, etc etc etc. You know who you are.

Have a great Christmas or equivalent break everyone, and a better 2021!

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1