Metalmoro sound Mod test

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Xzess, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Xzess

Xzess New Member

I just did some sound mod for metalmoro, based on a youtube video (very bad quality) i don't know how this car sounds in reality.
    It's my first sound mod, as i never tryed it, took me 3/4 hours some to figure how sound engine works.
    I cannot do too much because some files are encripted or somewhere I don't find. I just delete everything and did 6 samples to this car. Only low mid high on/off, no more.
    This is just a test, but want to post it here, maybe someone is making a mod over there and wants some sound engineer.
    This isn't going to be released.
    The video:

The mod:
    Metalmoro Sound Test

• Like Like x 4
  2. Xzess

Xzess New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tommi

Tommi Member AMS2 Club Member

Nice work, Xzess! :)
    I've not compared the sounds between "In-game vs Real". And watching the YouTube video, I found the Reiza's original sounds were very close to the real ones, and your Mod enhanced them.
    To be honest, I could not tell which is which.
    I'm sorry to hear you have no plan to release your Mod. But I respect your decision.
    Thanks for sharing the sound previews. And please keep up the good work! :)

4. BlkJello

BlkJello New Member AMS2 Club Member

Wow....shame its not going to be released. Understand and respect the decision but man it sounds good!!..Especially for a 1st attempt. :)

5. Xzess

Xzess New Member

I am not going to release this, because it's only a test, not polished, from a youtube video!, and I don't have access to .sfx file (or i don't know where it is) so I can't point to every sound and edit them.
    In will continue working in sounds, when the quality is ok to me, then, I will release.

If somebody wants some car, tell me!

Thanks a lot!
    :)