1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most improved vehicle class in v1.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Roar McRipHelmet, Nov 27, 2021.

?
  1. Caterham

26.7%
  2. DPI / P1

6.7%
  3. F3

10.0%
  4. F Classic

3.3%
  5. F Reiza / F Ultimate

0.0%
  6. F Retro / F Vintage

46.7%
  7. F V10 / F V12

6.7%
  8. Group A / Group C

6.7%
  9. GT1 / GT3 / GTE / GT Open

16.7%
  10. GT4 / GT5 / Ginetta

16.7%
  11. GT Classics / Vintage TC

3.3%
  12. Lancer Cup

10.0%
  13. Mini JCW

20.0%
  14. P2 / P3 / P4

6.7%
  15. Porsche Cup

3.3%
  16. ProCar

3.3%
  17. Sprint Race

6.7%
  18. Stock Car 2019-21 / Copa Montana

6.7%
  19. Street Supercars

3.3%
  20. Superkart

3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chonk

chonk Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Not on the list but of the ones I've tried so far...

1st place currently goes to the Formula Trainer Advanced, which is quite surprising because i hated them before. But that thing is absolutely alive now.

A close 2nd is the 190E it's a weapon and just fun to drive, ffb for this is now is probably my favourite out of any car.

and 3rd would have to be the Roco 001 handling and ffb are both excellent.

The C9 is a bit of a let down now after spending some more time with it handles more predictably, is still lethal but somethings been lost in the ffb road feel is muted and at speed it feels dead, maybe this is more accurate than what we had previously but it's less engaging in a way.

2. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Surprise candidate: the Metalmoro MRX Duratec P2!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Magnus

Magnus Active Member

I always found that to give the impression of skating on ice, tricky but do-able with practice and never really feeling like you’re touching the surface. I’ve just tried it and it’s been entirely tamed, a great drive but so tame and willing.

For me though it’s that old beast the Sauber (C2?) It was drivable and fun right up until it wasn’t and it killed me. Now it seems like it’s been designed to be driven by humans and not just aliens. Love it.

4. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It now drives like an actual prototype, smooth and glued to the road, and doesn't skip across the road surface like most of the protos used to. Similar improvements can be felt in the P1 and DPi.

The 962C was also improved in terms of feeling connection to the road and not being totally unsettled by the slightest touch of kerbing or road bumps.