new FFB in ui is missing

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Silvano, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Silvano

Silvano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello all,
    i saw the changelog of new update as it was written:
    • Changed FFB levels and adjusted default settings both for better clarity as well as improving their default settings: instead of Low/Medium/High/Full, now Pure 360hz/Pure 180hz/Pure + Effects 1 / Pure + Effects 2 / Pure + Effects 3. Pure 360hz is the recommended for purest & higher fidelity FFB; Pure 180hz may be better suited for high end wheels with performance issues triggered by the high rates; The others add levels of extra "canned" effects from the game engine also se to 180 hz to avoid performance issues
    so i start the game and i go to the options then "controls" and "FFB settings" and i see "low,medium,high and full" there is nothing of what was written in changelog eg: Pure 360hz.....so i did a "verify files" and no success, still i see "low, medium,high and full" i am going nuts.....i look in "controller" and i find "FFB skip update" that's all i see as a difference.

can someone point me in the right direction to see those changes?

thanks
    Silvano

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Silvano, all you need to do is to update the game via Steam and this should work.

3. Silvano

thank you Thiago, i go to steam but i cant see where to update, in game property its noted as "automatic update" so i dont understand why it didnt update. can you tell me how to find the option to manually update? or should i reinstall all and so have the last update?

4. Silvano

So anyway i did it the hard way, i deleted it and re-installed and now i have the right version, thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

FYI the easy way to update a game is right click the title in your steam library/properties/update than there will be a few options like prioritizing the games update to high priority keep up to date/notify of update and off and if I am correct there's a check for updates in there as well :)

6. Silvano

Thank you Kurupt CDN, but i allready did set this option that way and strangely it didnt fonction the way it should have, so i guess something went wrong that time ;)