1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No FFB with G923 after yesterdays update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Adrian, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Hi Domagoj...

I was looking forward to todays end of the month update, but FFB is still not working, neither are the LED lights :-(((. All other games continue to work without problem.

Does anyone else who has the G923 have the same problem? I google translated the post #20...

“Good afternoon,
    I have the same problem, after the last update, my G923 stopped, does not activate the FFB, and when it is connected, it locks the game, if I remove the USB from the steering wheel, the game runs normally, but without the steering wheel, waiting for a solution :(

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Does anyone with a G923 actually have FFB working?

3. InfernalVortex

InfernalVortex Active Member

I lost all FF in my first session, came back when I jumped into time trial mode to troubleshoot. Didnt happen again. I can't imagine why, but it's just part of the underlying ghosts in the machine I imagine. This is with a Fanatec CSW setup.

4. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Bump...

5. Untamo

Untamo New Member

My G923 works fine. It is playstation version and is plugged directly to PC. But if I use usb extension cable with wheel LED lights stop working, but FFB still works fine.

6. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Thanks for the reply. Now i’m really confused as to what is going on. I have no extension cable and it is plugged directly into the computer. Every other game works just fine except for AM2, which stopped working after the March 17 patch. I also have the PS version.

I would be interested in hearing from Domagoj to see if anything had been addressed re post #13.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  7. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Bump. Have you had a chance to look this Domagoj? (Post #13)

8. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Still no FFB after todays patch :-(

9. Adrian

Adrian New Member

* sigh *

I give up.

10. Domagoj Lovric

Domagoj Lovric Moderator Staff Member

Hello all, first let me apologize for delay - you can be assure it wasn't intended and is a result of unfortunate events that caught me.
    I am slowly getting back in work routine, we have a PlayStation variant of G923 en route so we can properly diagnose what is happening with it (XBox variant that I happen to have on my desk works flawlessly).

In latest 1.1.4.5 patch, released on April 30th, we've added "-disableTF" launch option, about which you can read right at top of patch notes on link below, coupled with very short instruction video how to utilize this command. It is temporary measure until we have PS2 device for proper diagnose.

Automobilista 2 V1.1.4.0 RELEASED - Now Updated to v1.1.4.5

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  11. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you Domagoh!!! It works!!!!

It didn't without putting -disableTF in, but as soon as I put it in it worked. The wheel LED came on as well. :)

• Informative Informative x 1