1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noticed some bugs on release

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by rmagid1010, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

1. Crashes when entering multiplayer games
    2. Rain doesnt wash off the v8 supercar intime with the windscreen wipers.
    3. Cannot turn on headlights on some cars with headlights (sorry forgot which ones) at night. Would like to be able to turn on headlights for all cars during daytime to flash other cars.
    4. The Mclaren's onboard camera is behind the airbox.
    5. Some cars have a weird spinning effect when you brake, especially the formula ultimate, which overheats the front brakes extremely quickly which has the effect of rearward brake balance
    6. When you enter a public lobby, the last sessions cars stay on the left until you press to change the car.
    7. The green lights on the formula ultimate aren't synced to DRS properly. The left hand green light turns on when DRS is eligible (i.e. 1 second behind opponent after detection, i haven't tested if this works yet). 2nd light turns on in the DRS Zone, and third comes on when DRS is being used. At the moment, the 1st DRS light is constantly on, and the others dont work.

2. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

there is a Bug Report thread with dedicated format pinned at start of this section.
    Why don't you use it.

Hard to find? :whistle::whistle::whistle:
    bugrep.JPG