Oculus quest 2 issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Ochilbaz, Dec 30, 2020.

1. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

About tethering you should try this (I don't own it still but doing lot of research):

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

About the 36fps, this is not a coincidence, as this is asynchrous spacewarp kicking in. If you cannot render 72fps, then the framerate will be locked at 36fps and the headset will ensure that the framerate appears smooth. Obviously you want 72fps over 36fps so lower your gfx settings until you get it.

3. kaylintwilson

kaylintwilson New Member

I get how you feel about the technical stuff - I'm in a similar boat. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who can help you out with Oculus Quest 2 issues. I recently bought one of the Quest 2 headsets myself, and I had the same problems setting it up. But after a bit of trial and error, I eventually got it figured out. I'm sure you can too - it's all about trial and error! If you're stuck, you could try checking out the website https://multitechverse.com/. They have loads of helpful guides and tutorials that can help you out. They're really easy to follow, even if you're not too technically minded. Good luck! I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023