1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Time Trial Report Topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2021.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

TTOTW im getting
    47% GPU usage and 65 fps
    20220829111114_1.jpg

Same track and car combo in race weekend im getting
    98% GPU and 135 fps
    20220829111010_1.jpg
    WTF is going on?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

What’s happing to the tt leaderboards? They were cleared, now they back? New times set since 1.41 show on loading screens but boards show a combination of new and old?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dibbdroid

Dibbdroid Member

Question: do the leaderboards need clearing? Seems like they do

Scenario: Jumped in the Formula 3 at Daytona, loaded the ghost of the top time, nicked his car setup and cannot match the top speed of his ghost at any point down the straights/curves. I can hang with the car everywhere except top speed.

PS. before you start stating the obvious, this is not my first rodeo, I've been sim racing since 1992 and have deen through everything you can think of.

4. WarmRed

WarmRed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Leaderboard clearing is done now...

• Like Like x 1
  5. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think the TT registration just doesn't work (I have a high fps, only happens when registration doesn't work) and the database is disconnected, so we are unable to see if the database is cleared.
    Or my installation or account is corrupt

6. WarmRed

Ok, I just thought because it was communicated in advance that the leaderboard will be deleted after the update.
    So it was obvious that this has now happened.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. WarmRed

It's about time that we see in the TT leaderboard how the times were driven and which driving aids were active. It makes a difference whether someone drives realistically with clutch or has everything set to auto.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Esa Ahonen

Esa Ahonen New Member

I don't see any records in TT leaderboards nor are my times saved there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sci006

last paragraph

• Like Like x 3
  10. mafredx

mafredx New Member

good morning everyone, I would like to know if all the old times of fast laps will be restored ? it took me a long time to make about 180 world records and it seems absurd to me that you eliminate them in this way. like me there are many users who are not happy with this .

11. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

They won't be. The TT was wiped because physics changed too much and saved setups were just wrong compared to 1.4's setup values

12. mafredx

mafredx New Member

I understood this and it is right, but it would be correct in this case to declare the end of the season 21-22 and create a golden roll for the winners of the time trial in the various categories and create a page within the game related to the winners of the various seasons regarding the hotlaps . I think this would be fair to all those who have raced and have worked many hours to try to achieve a goal

13. mafredx

mafredx New Member

I understood this and it is right, but it would be correct in this case to declare the end of the season 21-22 and create a golden roll for the winners of the time trial in the various categories and create a page within the game related to the winners of the various seasons regarding the hotlaps . I think this would be fair to all those who have raced and have worked many hours to try to achieve a goal

14. mafredx

mafredx New Member

15. SaxOhare

V1.4.1.3.2153
    This exploit is not punished
    20220903121216_1.jpg Montreal, last corner

16. tUMi

tUMi Active Member

This exploit in Montreal has existed ever since V1.3.0.0 and propably even before that. Me and my friend @Speedfinn noticed this earlier this year when we were competing Time Trial on Montreal with the McLaren MP4/12 (F-V10 Gen 1 class car).

I'm pretty sure this issue has been reported to Reiza earlier but sadly it seems they still haven't fixed it. :( This exploit is the reason why I and @Speedfinn stopped racing on Montreal in Time Trial. It's a real shame this exploit is still there as it totally ruins the Time Trial on this great track. :mad:

17. pcraenme

pcraenme Member AMS2 Club Member

I have the same issue. GPU is about 50% and |CPU on 30%, but FPS is just above 40 (FPS limit is set to 60 FPS on my system). On a race weekend I easily get 60 FPS and GPU between 80-100%.

18. sci006

When will the new 1.4 cars be added to the TT leaderboards?

19. SaxOhare

The Ghost car doesn't seem to reflect my fastest lap, even when I reload it during restart (leave TT and start it again)

Since the fastest session time (ghost) is not available in TT after "restart session". I leave the session and start it again now with my fastest time as a ghost. But it's not right either. i drive here for my fastest time and yet I go slower, completely unreliable those times. Don't know If it happens with every combination. I can't compare my new laps with my existing fastest lap but first have to set a new fastest lap in every stint

20220906202755_1.jpg
    (The delta under the mirror is useless, because It doesn't relate to my "fastest lap" )

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  20. Mhad

Mhad Active Member AMS2 Club Member

What are people's thoughts about the setups used for the TTotW.

The setups at the top of the leaderboards all use such little engine and break cooling that they blow up after a lap. It feels a bit odd that damage is set to ON, yet all the times at the top aren't viable for more than a lap.