1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

racecraft.online - competition system for AMS2 - open alpha tests

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by roszman, Nov 15, 2021.

1. WarmRed

WarmRed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

RCO is a game changer for AMS2, I'm sure of it. Organized races like most drivers want, on a website that is very smart and intuitive. I can only imagine what the service could become if Reiza would provide support.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

The UI would become much uglier.:D
    RCO UI is beautiful, state of the art and easy to use.

I wonder why Reiza does not respond in any way..?

• Like Like x 2
  3. GodzillaGTR

GodzillaGTR Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

What you guys offer given the limited toolset given is absolutely amazing. As a West Coast guy I really appreciate 24/7 racing and the addition of ai.

Fantastic work guys! I hope if there are major changes coming to MP that Reiza loop you in to get a running start.

Thank you again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gdubmx

gdubmx Member AMS2 Club Member

Super necro but I want to comment here to revive this post for newcomers to ams2 looking for a great online package that rivals the slick and shiney iracings ui/event calendar.

For those of you looking for a similar layout and presentation the same as iracing then I can 100% recommend checking out racecraft online. For a 1 and a half man hobby project it's personally blown me away. Great work guys

• Like Like x 2