1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rating Manual

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Enagee, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Enagee

Enagee jim joneZ AMS2 Club Member

Is there any post by Reiza explaining how the rating system works? if so pls direct me to the link.
    I understand the Safety strength numbers and rating alphabets but was hoping to get more detailed info.

Reiza's youtube page was the first page I looked at but nothing.... I could probably look at PCars 2 videos but moving forward I'd rather look up current info.

Does anyone know how or if the rating works with offline and online races with AI? Do we lose rating if hit by AI? What happens if we disconnect during the race? How many people need to be in a lobby for rating to take effect?

Also, any idea if we will get official ranked matchmaking on servers when the MP rating system is out of Beta?

2. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

This is a Project cars 2 video, but i was told that ams2 uses the same system, so its still really accurate:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks Roy, I was looking for something like that.