1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza and racecraft.online?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by roszman, May 3, 2023.

1. WarmRed

WarmRed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I haven't ridden an RCO race for a long time, but I will definitely do it again. If Reiza could integrate the RCO service into its game, more drivers would surely find their way there.
    I wonder if I will notice the changes.
    The 3 laps are fine if it's not the "Nordschleife", I'm really not up for that.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

Tbf you only really need to do the Nords once and never again (unless any of the historic layouts pop up), but I assume most events will be using the modern Nords layout.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Croshaw

Michael Croshaw Active Member AMS2 Club Member

RCO is doing a lot better atm, it's a good time to jump back in. The new schedule seems to have hit a sweet spot of collecting all the human drivers into the same grids.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ulotrix

ulotrix Member

I like the CLC concept as a newbie. I don't know many tracks and if there was no CLC, I'd be a problem for the other drivers in the race. :rolleyes:

But now, I do CLC with my race pace until I pass. Once it's done, I'm fully ready for the race.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Horia M

Horia M Reephur

Thank you for the hard work Rosz! Just had a superb endurance race at Daytona this weekend - 72 mins with 2 pitstops, and people were fighting hard all the way through! Seeing the sun rise on Daytona in VR was bliss :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Alexandre Sene

Alexandre Sene Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah!! I was also there with you! it was super good
    Here is the Toca's broadcast

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mr. WeaZel

Mr. WeaZel New Member

I really love using RCO and be thankful that it exists.
    But sometimes I want to train offline against AI before racing in multiplayer, of course with the same configuration which is used by RCO.

When I join a RCO session in AMS2, I can see some information about the server like tire wear settings. But some of them are missing or seem to be contradictonary.
    For example the Formula Trainer Advanced cars have no ABS. The server settings say that realistic driving aid is forced (so no ABS I guess, as the cars don't have it) but the "ABS ALLOWED"-option ist set to YES.
    So which of these applies?
    And what about the damage? I can see that damage is enabled but no information about the scale.

Is there a place where I can look them up?

8. roszman

roszman Well-Known Member

for now you can't peek those values.
    Damage scale is set to Medium and damage is set to Full, for ABS I believe the Force Realistic Driving Aids take precedence above ABS ALLOWED

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1