Reiza Membership packages now in offer - what they are and why join

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2016.

1. MaH

MaH New Member

Hi,
    i would like to buy this package, but a can't pay via paypal. Is there a different method of payment?
    Steam accepts "Pay Safe Card" and I would like to use this method. Is it possible?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. phenix14

phenix14 New Member

I scanned through this thread and couldn't find this info: I purchased the game + season pass with beta access via steam. Does this not allow me to have access to the beta and development forum? Currently I do not have access and I've associated my steam account here.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

if u buy it on steam u get only beta, not reiza51 access (which is clearly stated on steam page)

4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I cannot find this info on steam ?
    I purchased game and beta with the assumption i had access to all content as well as Forum51 ?
    A little disappointed .

5. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@2ndLastJedi Send reiza pm throught here the forum. Or maybe asking for a refund in steam and then buying the package here...

6. FeltHat

"
    About This Content
    Automobilista Season Pass secures you all upcoming DLCs due to be released forAutomobilista in the coming months

In total, 5 DLC packages comprising a total of 15 items of new series and tracks are currently in development for Automobilista

The first of these packages will be the BRIT PACK, comprising 3 classic british tracks along with 4 popular british club racing cars - these are:

• Tracks:
    • Brands Hatch
    • Cadwell Park
    • Oulton Park

• Cars:
    • Ultima GTR (road & race spec)
    • MCR SPorts 2000
    • Caterham (several models)
    • Formula Trainer (semi-fictional wingless trainer car)

The BRIT PACK is scheduled for release in September 30th. Subsequent packs will be released in the following months. By acquiring this Season Pass, you will already secure all these items as they become available.

Along with all DLCs, Automobilista Season Pass also grants Automobilista BETA - a standalone and independent development version of Automobilista, which receives regular updates of in-development features and content allowing users an early taste of these upcoming goodies (including the DLCs)."

where u see reiza51 access?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. phenix14

phenix14 New Member

Where do you see it that there isn't membership access. I would think if you have access to the beta you would have access to forums discussing beta including release notes...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

From incumbent Don, Renato:

So a Steam Season Pass purchase doesn't allow you forum access but the team may well grant it to regular contributors at their discretion.

FYI a changelog is included in your main game folder 'steam>steamapps>common>AMSBeta' with every release.

9. FeltHat

They have to provide in description whats included, not otherwise. Your purchase should be based on whats written there to prevent such situations. You don't have to think, assume or imply, you have to read.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Woodee

Woodee Simracing Junkie AMS2 Club Member

Purchased the "Reiza Membership ALL-INCLUSIVE Package - UPGRADE" in May 2016... will my Automobilista update with the DLC automatically in Steam when it's released?

11. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Yes of course.

12. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

So long as you have activated the AMS Beta key you should have gotten in your email with the purchase, even if you don´t actually install the Beta the DLCs will be available in your AMS install upon release. You do need to activate that Steam key though.

13. Woodee

Woodee Simracing Junkie AMS2 Club Member

Yes... the season pass is appearing as bought in Steam, I just needed reassurance, thanks :)

14. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger New Member AMS2 Club Member

hello reiza,

i did register in your forum, because i would like to make the membership packages buy for 24.99 dollar, i do have the orginal ams already.
    but if i click on link, i get ERROR message, and it write....you do not have permission on this side (or something similar)
    i did normal register and then with email click on the link in email.

how can i buy this membership package, i could buy it in steam, but here it is more cheap, as i got a message any days ago with email, that i get it for 24,99 dollar, but now i can not buy this.

sorry for bad english

servus

15. Renato Simioni

The forum store is temporarily offline for some maintenance Reinhard, apologies for the inconvenience.

On a related subject, if anyone bought the packs between yesterday 20th and tonight and haven´t got their email with Steam key, please PM @Dave Stephenson so we set you up.

16. pingu666

pingu666 New Member AMS2 Club Member

do you know when the store will be back? id like to purchase it direct as it is slightly cheaper :x

17. Renato Simioni

18. Reinhard Berger

Reinhard Berger New Member AMS2 Club Member

thx renato for answear,

hope i can buy early.

servus

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. pitkin

pitkin New Member AMS2 Club Member

How would anyone know that you have to purchase through Reiza's own store to get access? I know there is a beta forum and I have purchased access to the beta through Steam. I think it's fair to correlate the access to the beta and access to the beta forums together.
    I didn't even know I could purchase the game outside of Steam, let alone only be able to use the 'privilages' if I do.