Reiza Membership packages now in offer - what they are and why join

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2016.

1. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Another thinker. You think too much. There are few options way better than thinking:
    -search
    -ask
    -read
    Membership pack is advertised all over the forum. If u want something (in this case, its 51 forum access), check proper way to achieve it. Don't get angry because u assumed something and then it turned out to be false.

2. pitkin

pitkin New Member AMS2 Club Member

Nobodies angry :)
    If you have beta access, surely access to the beta forum makes sense? Then you know what features are coming up for you to test out. Maybe we could be reporting bugs on said features?

If you only find out about the beta forum AFTER you've bought the game from steam, you're hardly likely to be searching, reading or asking questions about it BEFORE your purchase, because you didn't know it existed.
    I think you missed the point of my previous post. Perhaps you didn't read it properly ;)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. iRaptor

iRaptor New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone, I have a question (sorry if it has been asked before and if I'm in the wrong topic).

So I own an early copy of GSCE, which granted me a steam code that not only granted me access to GSCE, but also gave me the Reiza Membership All-Inclusive Package for AMS, which seems to give access to all potential and actual DLC within the package.

After doing a lenghty Steam Update (I had only updated the game in late July if I recall, and not updated it with the latest version, and I needed to get it done multiple times due to McAfee issues), the game launcher opened and I started playing. However I noticed that I couldn't ride the Brit Pack car as I needed to buy them.

Is it not included to the All-Inclusive package? If it is then how do I do to get them in-game? I validated my steam key when I bought my copy, and tried to activate it again, after which Steam told me the code has already been activated.

Thank you all in advance for your answers, can't wait to play this awesome game again!!

4. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I guess you might have misunderstood something along the way!

Owning GSCE on Steam prior to a certain date this year, granted you access only to the 'base' game of Automobilista (does not include Reiza Membership All-Inclusive Package).

If i`m not mistaken, only the people who took part in the bonanza crowdfunding are the ones who have the All-inclusive package and therefore has access to all the futures DLC's.

If that's not your case (didn`t participate in the crowdfunding), you will need to buy the Season Pass or the DLC separated.

5. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@iRaptor not sure what could had happened... have you inserted the right key? Send it to me via pm, please.

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

@iRaptor Owning GSCE before the cut-off date (5th Jan 2016) entitles you to the base AMS game only, and does not include DLC content.

The complete package is granted to those who backed the crowdfunding campaign or subsequently bought the Membership Upgrade/Season Pass.

If you are in neither of those groups there's a few different purchasing options to get the new DLC content;

1) Buy the DLC packs individually.
    2) Buy the Season Pass on Steam (this will grant all DLC and access to beta builds of new content before it is released)
    3) Buy the Reiza Membership Upgrade package here on the forum which includes everything from the Season Pass and additionally access to the private beta forum (Reiza 51) here where you have the chance to feedback about the beta builds and take part in polls and discussions which help shape the game.

With regard to the Season Pack/ Membership upgrade it;s a great time to buy. They are currently running at a discounted rate and will increase by $10 in the coming weeks as new DLC is released.

7. iRaptor

iRaptor New Member AMS2 Club Member

I can recall asking one of the Staff member about the validity of my key and he was positive about it, and the key could grant me the access for the All-Inclusive package alongside the Beta Forums.

@Thiago Izequiel I'm sending it to you via PM!

8. Big Takeover

Big Takeover New Member AMS2 Club Member

I was just telling a friend today "next time the AMS season pass goes on sale, I'm picking it up for you". I think it's great you guys are offering it on such a good deal here, however since I'm already a backer and own all the content, I'm not eligible to buy a key from you to give to him.

Is there a way to perhaps skirt the restriction to buy an additional key?

Thanks for the consideration,
    - Jon

9. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

You don't have the "purchase as a gift" green button on yours? I also own all the content, but have that option (and it's 40% off right now, so a great deal).

10. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I think they are referring to the latest Membership package offer which is currently $20 all-in.

11. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I bought the game + season pass on Steam a few months ago.
    I'm using exclusively the beta version. Is there any way for me to access the beta forum ?

12. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

13. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Reiza 51 access is restricted to campaign backers and those who got the membership packs in the forum, however if you´re active forum member ( +50 posts) you may PM me for access.

14. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for your answer. It will probably take me a while to reach 50 posts.

15. Flaux

Flaux New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello Guys, I just saw the offer for the Membership upgrade. Does that mean all present and future updates are inlcusive? Buy Automobilista | Reiza Studios Forum (bottom one, 14,99)

Thx in advance!

16. JamieP

JamieP New Member AMS2 Club Member

I wish to buy the all-inclusive package for a colleague of mine but the link does not allow me to do this. Can anyone explain how I go about this ??

@Dave Stephenson ???

17. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

If you already have the base game, then yes.

I'm not sure if you can do this through here, since the fórum needs to integrate to your steam account to validate the purchase.
    Maybe (probably reiza can confirm) you can create an fórum account for him and buy with this new account. But you will still need his steam account to validate it.

18. Dave Stephenson

Yes it will, it's an upgrade for those who own the base game already. It gives all DLC that are already released and any future ones and beta access.

The package includes features that are tied to user accounts here and requires steam authentication to complete. Unfortunately that means there is no gifting mechanism for purchases made here.

19. Flaux

Flaux New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thx for the info. Bought it the day you answered, iirc! What do I need to do now to get the DLC's? Seems like I already see the betas and the Reiza51 forum, but the game hasn't updated...

20. Dave Stephenson

Restart Steam and fire up the game should do it. There won't be much of a download if any.