Reiza team is crazy...

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Ami_M3, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

Yes, I've said it!
    They are crazy for adding free content to already such an awesome sim, especially so late in the developement. I'm talking about Metalmoro AJR.
    This mod is so great it's alone worth the price of AMS. While other teams are busy creating DLCs for their game and further fragmenting their userbase into small portions Reiza decided not to nickel and dime us and gave us this amazing car.
    Thank you Reiza!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

Yeah they are gonna make me BUY all his future work!
    Already anxious for AUTOMOBILISTA 2 :D.
    Thanks Reiza!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

Absolutely, this is the team we need to stick with. I'm new to AMS so this game will occupy me for a looong time, but I cannot wait to see what Reiza is going to come up with next. I'm a fan

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

@Ami_M3 hahah join us as a fan & fun club man! (Automobilista Unofficial) :DD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ami_M3

Ami_M3 Member

Thx for the invite!
    At this point I would probably ruin everyone's experience though. Sadly I don't have that much time to play and I'm not even familiar enough with the tracks. The only track I can be somewhat competetive is Imola '88 and '16, and then only in Metalmoro AJR and Boxer Cup.

I need to gain some more experience under my belt around other tracks (and cars maybe) and then hopefully will join you guys.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  6. Bernardo

Bernardo New Member AMS2 Club Member

The only thing I would like to see improved is the physics of collisions. The current ones are very badly achieved. In everything else ... it's hard to find fault with this simulator. Of course, graphic improvements are always appreciated, but for me that is secondary.