1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Pitstop button in the pitstop menu not working?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by robertistic, Sep 5, 2022.

1. robertistic

robertistic New Member

Hey guys, I just had a race in Automobilista 2 around Daytona and I was running out of fuel! I quickly navigated to the pitstop menu screen and planned a pitstop. I set up the pitstop so I would get enough fuel to finish the race. When I went to confirm the pitstop in the menu, it would not work. Everytime I pressed it, it would confirm it and then unconfirm the pitstop a millisecond later. How do I fix this? Please Help.

2. Anthony 123

Anthony 123 Active Member

This is a bug thats been coming and going for a long time, since pcars2. I don't think there's anything you can do aside from restarting your race and hoping it works this time

3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Did you try to confirm pit by ICM? Map the pitstop request button directly to a key in the controls settings, this function should apply more reliably.

4. robertistic

robertistic New Member

Yes, I did but anything I requested in the menu was not applied to the car. So I just idled there in the pits for a few seconds doing nothing.

5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I have never had this issue even once. I just have put request mapped to a button on my steering wheel and it works fine

6. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

So Do I. Never had issue neither this way

7. Stirling64

Stirling64 New Member

Hello, I have the same problem with the pit stop request.
    In the menu, I can indeed activate the request and I have visual confirmation with the signage at the edge of the track.it works for the first two rounds.
    At the start of lap number 3, the pit signs are only displayed for a few milliseconds and the pit stop request is not validated.
    If I enter the pits in auto mode, for example, the car does not stop, it does a drive trought. If I return to manual, I can make my pitstop but it is not counted and in the case of a race with a mandatory stop, I find myself on the penultimate lap with a request for a mandatory stop then disqualified at the end of the race.
    Does anyone have a solution???THANKS