Restart race vs replay (button location)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Jeff Scharpf, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Jeff Scharpf

Jeff Scharpf Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I didn't want to post this in the bugs section because I'm not 100% sure that I clicked the correct button, but I just finished a great 5 hour endurance race at Daytona (5X time to simulate a 24 hour race), with GTE and GT3 cars.
    It was a fun and challenging race, however, at the end, I "thought" that I clicked "Replay" but it took me to the restart... lost the entire race.. lol..
    So my question is, can someone look at their menu and tell me where the replay button is in relation to the restart race button?
    The reason I don't think I clicked restart is that it didn't ask me if I was sure. I've also clicked the replay button many times after a race, but this time I was restarted. I clicked the button at the lower right (just after the race finishes).. I seem to remember the restart at the top right... I can't get to this unless I finish race, so I'm just hoping someone can confirm where the buttons are located lol.

Jeff