1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RL drivers and engineers - gauging interest

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Cfst, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Cfst

Cfst Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi all!

I and a few pals have discussed a sim-league for RL drivers and race engineers since, while some of us are back to a truncated season now, some of us have abandoned season or abided by certain travel restrictions. So far differing time zones are the hurdle.

For that reason we are considering a weekly time trial challenge as well as 1-2 weekly races (30mins). That way everyone can participate in some portion every week or every other week as fits their schedule!

We originally wanted this to be an exclusively AMS2 league however now we're planning to alternate between this title and other sims in rotation, as our Reiza overlords continue to fine tune their latest offering :)

I am not terribly active on this forum so rather than check this thread repeatedly I am turning off notifications and ask any currently competing individuals lurking here to simply send me a request for more information via PM and we can start getting things buttoned up.

Cheers and wish you all the best of health at this time!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020